Arizona law ARS 43-1089.01 allows taxpayers to receive a dollor for dollar tax credit of up to $400.00 per calendar year for married filers and up to $200.00 per calendar year for single filers (Single, Head of Household, or Married filing separate return) for contributions that fund extracurricular activities in SUSD schools. A tax credit is a full refund, not a deduction, and you can claim your tax credit when filing your Arizona State Income Tax return. Contributions eligible for a tax credit are donated directly to schools, not to the state or the school district. Contributions can be made by cash, check or online.
For complete instructions, visit the SUSD Tax Credit / Contributions page.
- Navigate to the SUSD Tax Credit Contribution page.
- Fill in the School, Item, Memo / Student Name and Amount fields.
- Choose Chaparral High School in the School drop-down list.
- Choose Band - Tax Credit (T765) in the Item drop-down list.
- Enter your student's name
- Enter your tax credit contribution amount into the Amount field.
- Click the Buy button so that the total displayed in the cart is updated.
- Click Checkout.
- You will be taken to a cart summary page. After reviewing your contribution details for accuracy, click Pay.
- Enter your name, billing address, phone number, and optionally your email address. Once complete, click Pay again.
To pay by cash or check, print out the Tax Credit Form.
Checks should be made out to Scottsdale Unified School District.
Mail cash or check directly to the school or to the SUSD Education Center.
- Chaparral High School
- 6935 E Gold Dust Avenue
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- SUSD Education Center
- 7575 E Main Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85251